- Print Coupons
- Coupon Database
- Shop By Store
- Pro Tips
- my Favs
Today only, subscribe to Entrepreneur Magazine for only $4.50 per year (62% off)! You can order up to 4 years at this price! Just enter coupon code KARMA
This offer expires at Thursday 04/24/14 11:59 PM EST EST
Woohoo! Calling all Shaws shoppers, head over to our printable coupon page and change the zip code to to find a $.50/2 7Up Ten Soda Printable coupon! Then take it over to Shaws this weekend where the 7Up 2 Liters are on sale for $.88 cents each, or only $.38 after coupon!
Click here to sign up for Diabetic Connect and get a FREE Diabetic Low Car Recipe Book.
Starting tomorrow 4/25, you’ll be able to pick up 12 ct boxes of Pop-Tarts for as low as $.67 thanks to some printable coupons and a Checkout 51 mobile coupon!
Buy (3) Pop Tarts 12ct $2.50
Use (1) $1.00 on (3) Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts (Use zip 83642)
or use (1) $.75/1 Pop Tarts printable coupon on Kelloggs.com
Pay as low as $3.00 & Receive $1 from Checkout 51
Final Price = $.67 each!
Aside from food, your wedding gown can be one of the major expenses of your wedding. I see it all the time on “Say Yes to the Dress” a woman falls in love with an expensive gown and she cannot get it out of her mind….then, her hubby to be, mother, father or grandmother shell out a bunch of money so she can wear the dress…..for one night! Maybe I’m jaded…or too frugal…but it doesn’t make any sense to spend a lot of money on a dress that you won’t (hopefully) ever wear again! So here are 5 tips to save money on your wedding dress.
1. Rent a Wedding Dress – Did you know that RentTheRunway rents bridal dresses? I’ve used them before for party and cocktail, special ocassion-ish type dresses, but never realized that they rent wedding dresses until now. Like..NICE designer wedding dresses..for a fraction of the retail costs. This can be a great option if you have your heart set on a particular designer that is out of your budget!
2. Sample Sales – Oftentimes designers and wedding dress shops will have a sample sale at certain times of the year where the public can go in and purchase sample dresses or display model dresses at a discount.
4. Mall Stores – Stores like Target & JCrew all feature a wedding dress section of their website. While you can’t go into the store and try them on, this can be a great way to get a wedding dress a lot cheaper than you would at a traditional dress shop. The Tevolio cowl neck gown pictured above is on sale at Target.com for $99.99!
4. Don’t wear a wedding dress – Did you know that the cost a white dress goes up dramatically when it’s labeled as a “Wedding Dress”? Check out online stores and shops for white dresses…be careful about saying that you are looking for a wedding dress, because the price tag will jump! The Maxi Dress you see above is only $69.99 at Target!
5. Secondhand Shops – Another route you can take would be to visit some secondhand shops online & in-store. Sites like Ebay and Craigslist can be helpful in scoring designer wedding dresses for a discount. You’ll also want to pop in to some of your higher end secondhand shops in your local area to see if you get lucky.
Check out more articles from our Bride on a Budget Series
How did you save money on your wedding dress? Leave us a comment!
Starting Sunday, CVS will have Right Guard Deodorant on sale for $3.00, with a $2 ECB when you buy 2. You can use an insert coupon or printable coupon to get a great deal!
Buy (2) Right Guard Deodorant $3.00
Use (2) $1.50/1 Right Guard Deodorant coupon from the 4/27 RP
or use (2) $1/1 Right Guard Deodorant coupon
Pay $3.00 & Receive $2 ECB (Limit 1)
Final Price = As low as $.50 each!