Join over 23,000 other moms & couponers on our Facebook page
to keep up with all of the latest deals & coupons!
Happy Baby Deals Tuesday y’all! It’s time for another roundup of freebies and samples you can get if you are pregnant and expecting a baby or if you just had a baby. This is a list of legit free samples and offers, no BS here :)
Infant Formula Freebies:
3. Enfamil Family Beginnings: Sign up for Enfamil Family Beginnings newsletter and receive a $250 welcome kit which includes the items you see above, coupons and lots of advice.
- Free samples of products from the Enfamil® Staged Nutrition line
- Up to $60 in savings on Enfamil products
- Monthly emails with expert advice and nutrition information for you and your baby – at every stage of development
These are both freebies worth signing up for even if you plan to breastfeed, because, honestly you never know what could happen after baby arrives and you may end up formula feeding after all!
Baby Food Freebies
4. FREE Stage 4 Welcome Toddler Kit: Just fill out the info and you will receive your kit via snail mail. You will also get money saving coupons in your email! (I received the coupons you see above!)
5. Gerber Welcome Kit : Join Growing Up Gerber to receive coupons for baby food, a free informational booklet, and a free baby spoon.
Baby Gear Freebies:
Here are a few baby gear freebies that you can scoop up to! The deal with these, is that the actual item is free, however you have to pay for shipping, which works out to be around $12.00. But even at $12.00, these are a great buy. I’ve gotten the sling, breastfeeding cover up & the nursing pillow!
6. Udder cover Breastfeeding Cover Up (Use coupon code: BABYSAVINGS)
7. Baby Sling/Carrier (Use coupon code: ENBABY)
8. Carseat Canopy (Use coupon code: ENBABY)
9. Nursing Pillow (Use coupon code: MYSAVINGS)
10. FREE Cabinet Safety Latch Kit – Sign up here to request a FREE Dram Baby Sliding lock latch for your cabinets from Home Made Simple. (This took about 6 weeks to get in the mail)
11. Pampers Gifts To Grow – Pampers Gifts to Grow is a great program to join if you are not cloth diapering. Each time you buy a package of Pampers diapers, you can input your unique code into your Pampers Gifts to Grow account. We also frequently have FREE codes on this blog, so check back often. With those points you can earn coupons and gift cards.
Family Financial Freebies:
Having a child is about to do a number to your finances! LearnVest & Daily Worth both offer advice for women on creating a budget, planning for baby & saving money. It’s a daily email, that surprisingly is a nice kick in the pants every now & then :)
12. LearnVest: FREE Baby BootCamp & Financial Planning Tool
Don’t forget to check out my: How to Pack a Maternity Bag on a Budget video!