Don’t forget to Pin this Post for future reference!
Last night I was complaining on Facebook about how my house is being overrun by these darned plastic grocery bags. As an extreme couponer and avid shopper…I tend to get a lot of these..and I hate throwing them away, so I asked my fans how they re-use the plastic bags you get at the grocery store…and here are their responses:
- Lots of you use these bags in trash cans in the bathrooms, bedrooms or in the car
- Use for holding recyclable cans and bottles
- Use them to wrap paint brushes and rollers in, so they don’t dry up too fast.
- Use them as a non-stick surface for rolling out dough
- Packing material for shipping boxes of valuables
- Hang them in the laundry room as a lint trash
- Send library books home in
- Food Pantries
Pick Up Poop:
- dog poop
- kitty litter poop
- poppy diapers
- send home poopy clothing from daycares
Do you have any uses for plastic bags that you’d like to add? Leave us a comment!