Have you ever tried Deep Fried Oreos? OMG! To die for. I’m going to put the recipe for them at the bottom of this post, but I did want to share a super cheap deal on Oreos with you. Starting Sunday, 2/20, Rite Aid will have Oreos on sale for $2/6. You will also receive $1 Up Reward when you buy two + (2) $1 Up Rewards for the Monthly Food Up Reward.
Rite Aid Deal Scenario
Buy (2) Spring Oreos Cookies Packages – 2/$6
Receive (1) $1 Up Reward (wyb 2) and (2) $1 +UPs (Monthly Food Up Reward)
Use (1) $1/2 Spring Oreos Printable Coupon
Stack with (1) $1.00/2 Oreo Cookies Rite Aid Video Values Printable Coupon
Final Price = $.50/ea!
Deep Fried Oreo Recipe:
* 2 quarts vegetable oil for frying
* 1 large egg
* 1 cup milk
* 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
* 1 cup pancake mix
* 1 (18 ounce) package Oreos
1. Heat oil in deep-fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Whisk together the egg, milk, and 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil in a bowl until smooth. Stir in the pancake mix until no dry lumps remain. Dip the cookies into the batter one at a time, and carefully place into the hot frying oil. Fry only 4 or 5 at a time to avoid overcrowding the deep fryer. Cook until the cookies are golden-brown, about 2 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate before serving.