I just got back from Shaws, where I did the Mega Sale…and scored big time! I was able to get 10 items for just $.30 cents! I was soo happy to see the JollyTime Healthy Pop included in the sale, because there is a $.50/1 printable for it, making it a MONEYMAKER! The overage was then applied to the other items in my basket!
Newbie Alert – In order for you to replicate this deal, you will need Kellogg’s Family Reward Points! If you are not already a member, here’s a little kickstart guide for you:
1. Sign up for Kellogg’s Family Rewards
2. Search your house for Kellogg’s products (Pop-Tarts, Cereal, Eggos, etc) Each Kellogg’s product has a code inside the box.
3. You will want to input those codes into your Kellogg’s Family Reward account
4. Here are a few bonus codes for you to use to get started (not sure if they are all still valid):
AMAZINGSPIDERMAN SPIDEYEXCITEMENT HOWITWORKS20PNTS EARNSWEETREWARDS GETFUELFORSCHOOL SPRINGONTHECOLOR EARNGREATREWARDS GIFTOFMUSICBONUS KFRSHARETHANKS20
5. You will need 500 points to get a $.75/1 Pop-Tarts or Eggo coupon. You will be able to get 2 prints from each redemption.
6. Once you redeem the points, an email will be sent with your coupon link.
(4) Nivea Lotion 2.6oz $1.97
(3) Aquafresh Kids Toothpaste $2.09
(4) $2/1 Nivea Lotion coupons from the 5/11 RP
(3) $.75/1 Aquafresh Kids toothpaste coupons from the 4/27 RP
Paid $3.90 & Received $5 Target Gift Card
I hit up Dollar Tree prepared to do some damage, but only walked away with a fraction of my shopping trip because of the new (?) 4 like coupon per day rule! It’s being reinforced now that Dollar Tree has upgraded their systems. I honestly didn’t know about this rule or forgot about it..so I was surprised today when my coupons starting beeping…and then we had to void the whole transaction and start again..but it was worth it..because I got 16 items and only paid $2.00 + tax!
(4) SoftSoap 11.25oz $1.00
Used (4) $1/1 SoftSoap coupon from the 4/27 SS Final Price = FREE
(4) L’Oreal EverStrong Hair Treatment $1.00
Used (4) $2/1 L’oreal EverStrong Hair Product coupon from the 4/27 RP Final Price = FREE! (Coupon was adjusted down)
(4) Playtex Tampons 4ct $1.00
Used (4) $1/1 Playtex Tampons coupon from the 4/27 SS Final Price = FREE
(4) Super Pretzel Super Bites $1.00
Used (4) $.50/1 Super Pretzel coupon from the 4/13 RP Final Price = $2.00!
I swung by Dollar Tree this morning to do a little price checking and used up the rest of my Reach coupons. I got these 4 items for FREE using coupons!
Bought: (2) Reach Toothbrush $1.00
(2) Triaminic Cold Syrup $1.00
Used (2) $1/1 Reach Toothbrush coupon from the 1/26 SmartSource
Used (2) $1.00 off coupon on the Triaminic website(must sign up) Final Price = FREE!
I woke up this morning to freezing rain and thought that I would take a day off from couponing, but then when I saw this deal, I knew that I had to get out there today, because the coupons were expiring!
CVS Deal: (2) Tide Laundry Detergent $5.99
(9) Dawn Dish Liquid $.99
(1) Nexcare Tape $3.99
Used (1) $1.50/2 Tide Laundry Detergent
Used (4) $1/2 Dawn from the 3/3 P&G Insert
Used $.50/1 Dawn printable coupon
Used $4/20 CVS printable coupon
Paid $13.28 Received $5 P&G Promo ECB & $5 Nexcare ECB Promo Final Price = $3.28 for all of this!
Dollar Tree Deal: Bought (4) Reach Toothbrushes $1.00
Used (4) $1/1 Reach Toothbrush coupons from the Final Price = FREE!
I was up early this morning to take advantage of the Shaws Mega Sale that is happening this week! I also wanted to get in on the $2.00 cereal deal because I knew those would go fast…and they did! By the time I got to the store at 8:00am, the Cinnamon Toast Crunch was already cleared out! Luckily, the stock guy came by and filled it back up while I was still there.
For those of you not familiar with the Mega Sale, where you get instant savings for buy a certain number of select items. You’ll see in my breakdown, which items were included in the Mega Sale. Here are a few more tips about shopping the Shaws Mega Sale.