Good Morning! The CVS Coupon matchup is ready for you…looks like we’ve got a super week at CVS starting tomorrow! It looks like some regions may receive a $5/15 coupon from the red coupon machine, at this point its hard to tell which stores will receive the coupon! If you do receive this coupon…you can do this amazing Huggies deal.
Buy (3) Huggies Diapers $8.99
Buy (1) Caress Bodywash $3.00
Use (3) $3/1 Huggies Diapers printable coupon (Scroll to bottom of the page)
or use (3) $1.50/1 Huggies Diaper printable coupon
Use (1) $1/1 Caress coupon from the 7/28 Redplum Insert
Use (1) $5/15 Purchase coupon from Coupon Machine
Pay $14.97 & Receive $10 ECB*
Final Price = $4.97 for all 4 items or $1.25 a piece!
If you are a CVS shopper, then you’ll want to be sure to download my FREE CVS Shopping Guide – How To Shop Like An Extreme Couponer at CVS, to make sure that you are taking full advantage of all the great coupon programs!
Here are a few things to know about shopping at CVS:
- You need an Extra Care Card to get the sales price
- Always scan your Extra Care Card at the big red coupon machine to get CVS coupons
- CVS allows coupon stacking (1 Store coupon & 1 manufacturer’s coupon)
- You can use (2) coupons or a B1G1 FREE coupon on a B1G1 FREE sale at CVS
- View the CVS Coupon Policy here