Welcome to a new series here on I Love To Gossip! Each day I will let you know my stock up price for common household items and groceries.
K-Cup Stock Up Prices:
- $.50 per K-Cup = Decent Deal (If you ran out and needed some immediately, this would be a good deal)
- $.40 per K-Cup = Good Deal (If you have a specific brand that you drink, aim to spend about $.40)
- $.25 per K-cup Stock-up worthy Deal (If you are open to trying any K-cups, you’ll want to stock up at this price)
Some other ways to save money on K-Cups:
1. Check the Amazon Warehouse for deals
2. Buy in Bulk at Sam’s Club, BJ’s or Costco
3. Use a Reusable K-Cup Coffee Filter and regular bagged coffee
4. Use a printable K-Cup coupon when you can.
5. Clip or order K-Cups coupons from the Sunday paper