From its perch in the center of the glass bottle, a gargoyle stands watch over this fragrance from design house Versace, ready to transform the scent into hot oil to ward off thieves. A faceted, gold knob spritzes the woody, masculine scent, whose top notes blend clary sage, mandarin orange, and lavender alongside middle whiffs of rose, geranium, and tobacco. A base of tonka bean and cedar compose the scent’s base.
- Woodsy men’s eau de toilette spray
- Launched by design house Versace in 1996
- Top notes: clary sage, lavender, mandarin
- Middle notes: geranium, rose, tobacco
- Base notes: cedar and tonka bean
- 3.3 fl. oz.
The Fine Print:
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free shipping. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective.