Update: I’ve added some testimonials from I Love To Gossip readers who have been using Jingit at the bottom of this post! :)
Woohoo! Check out this money making opportunity! Jingit pays you for watching ads online; or checking in and shopping for select products at your favorite stores; even for giving your feedback to leading brands by taking brief surveys.
When you join Jingit, you start out with a $5 weekly earn limit. When you post Jingit to your wall or invite friends, your earn limit will increase $0.25 for every friend that joins Jingit through your wall post or invite. You will be credited once friends complete the sign up process and you can increase your weekly earn limit up to $10.00.
I signed up and was offered (4) quick videos which I watched in under 3 minutes and earned $.85 cents!
- Must have a Facebook account
- Ability to text message
- Live in the United States
- Must be at least 13 years old
What do you need:
- Permanent U.S. address
- Individual Facebook account
- Cell phone to receive a text message to confirm your Jingit account.
- If you’re over 18 years old, in order to register for a Jingit Visa Debit card, you’ll need to provide your Social Security number.
How you get paid: All you do is sign up for a Jingit Visa Debit Card (you need to have at least $2.00 in your account to cover the enrollment fee) then you can start having the money put right on your Debit Card and use in stores!
Here’s what the I Love To Gossip clique is saying about Jingit: