Have you heard about the SavingStar digital coupon program yet? Today I’m going to explain quickly how easy it is to get savings using the SavingStar digital coupons.
SavingStar coupons are a little different than other coupons, in that the savings do NOT come off at the register, instead the savings are deposited into your SavingStar account. Once you get to $5.00 in your account, you can request a payout via Paypal, bank transfer or gift cards!
How SavingStar Works:
1. Sign up for a SavingStar Account
2. Load your store loyalty card numbers into your account.
3. ‘Load’ virtual coupons onto your SavingStar store loyalty card
4. Purchase the item at the store
5. Your money will be deposited into your SavingStar account within 2-22 days
6. Once you reach $5.00, you can request a payout via Paypal, Bank Transfer or Gift Cards
Q. Which stores participate in the SavingStar program?
A. Click here to see a list of participating stores
Q. Can I stack a manufacturer’s coupon with a SavingStar coupon?