After viewing last night’s episode of Extreme Couponing where the woman had over 2Million dollars in coupons in coupon inserts, I got a lot of questions from readers regarding how to ‘get more inserts’. Now, while the woman featured on last night’s episode claims to have gotten them ‘from God’, most of us aren’t that lucky to receive such a heavenly gift ;)
There are some traditional ways of getting coupon inserts:
1. Buying The Sunday Paper
2. Ordering whole inserts online through Ebay or an Online Coupon Clipping Service
3. Asking Friends & Family
BUT...there are also some non-traditional ways of scoring inserts too!
1. Make nice with your local paper boy (Show some leg if you have to!)
2. Visit coffee shops, doctor’s offices, diners on any given Sunday and you are bound to find some inserts laying around.
3. Recycling bins! Tuesday night is recycling night in my neighborhood, everyone puts out their recycling bins on the curb. Coincidentally enough, I LOVE taking strolls around the neighborhood on Tuesday nights…after dark ;)
4. Befriend a shop owner – If you have a neighborhood convenience store, it won’t hurt to ask the shop owner what they do with their left over papers.
Do you have a unique way of getting coupon inserts? Leave it in the comments section of this post!