Owning a Kindle is like owning a little slice of heaven right? You cozy up in a coffee shop, or at the beach and voila, you are transported to a fictional world of make-believe. It really is a wondrous thing. You love your Kindle, but I bet you wish there was a way to download FREE Kindle Books. Well luckily for you…there are several ways that you can get FREE books!
1. Amazon – Believe it or not, Amazon has a whole slew of FREE Kindle books on it’s website. You can find them by searching “Free Kindle Books” in the Amazon Search or by following some of the blogs that list Kindle Books, like FreeBooksy.
2. BookBub – BookBub is a service that emails you each day with a list of FREE and cheap Kindle Books that are available. I would definitely recommend signing up for this service if you don’t have time to sift the internet for free book deals.
3. Your Local Library – If you haven’t stepped into a library in the last decade or so, you may be surprised to find out that many of them offer e-book lending now. Here’s a list of libraries that offer e-book lending.
4. OpenLibrary – OpenLibrary is a website that allows you to rent up to 5 titles for 2 weeks. You have the option to borrow the book in a PDF or ePub format, both of which can be read on your Kindle.
5. Audible – Audible is an Amazon company that specializes in audio books. By signing up for a FREE 30 day membership you can receive 1 FREE Audiobook to use with your Kindle, iPad or iPhone.
If I missed any places to get FREE e-books, then please leave me a comment. I love learning about new places to get FREE Kindle Books!