Twitter is a great way to get new fans and readers to your website! Even if you’ve never used Twitter before, I highly recommend starting a Twitter account to interact with your audience and publish your blog posts!
- Go to http://twitter.com and find the sign up box, or go directly to https://twitter.com/signup.
- Enter your name, email address, and a password.
- Click Sign up for Twitter.
- On the next page, you can select a username (usernames are unique identifiers on Twitter) — type your own or choose one we’ve suggested. We’ll tell you if the username you want is available.
- Double-check your name, email address, password, and username.
- Click Create my account.You may be asked to complete a Captcha to let us know that you’re human.
- Twitter will send a confirmation email to the address you entered on sign up, click the link in that email to confirm your email address and account.