Woohoo! Just wanted to let you all know that I just cashed in 1,000 Swagbucks for a $10 Target Gift Card! So YES, Swagbucks is legit and you do get REAL free gift cards from it!
If you are new to Swagbucks here are my 5 favorite tips to get started:
1. Recruit a few friends – If you can get a few friends to join through your referral link, you’ll earn Swagbucks every time they earn Swagbucks (Up to 1,000)
2. Print & Redeem Coupons – For every coupon you print & redeem from the Swagbucks website, you’ll earn 10 Swagbucks.
3. Search at different times of the day – In order to earn Swagbucks using their Search bar, I tend to use it at 3 different times of the day: Morning, Noon & Evening. I search until I earn Swagbucks and then go on with my day :)
4. Special Offers – Check out the Special Offers section and go right to the FREE ones if you don’t want to have to take out your credit card.
5. Check the widget: Whenever you come to this website, head over to the widget on the sidebar and click on SwagCodes to see if there are any FREE codes you can use