Woohoo! Good news, there’s a new couponing app to learn about! Groupon just released a new way to save at the grocery store, it’s a mobile app called Groupon Snap and it works just like Ibotta & Checkout 51! The app has a selection of offers that can be redeemed AFTER you make the purchase. Once you make the purchase, upload a picture of your receipt to the app to receive a rebate for the amount. Once you have accumulated $20 in your Snap account, they’ll send you a check for $20!
How does it work:
1. Download Snap by Groupon (iPhone or Google Play)
2. Search through the coupon offers
3. Purchase item at ANY store
4. Upload your receipt to the Snap app
5. Money is deposited into your account
6. Once you have at least $20, you can request a payout.
I got a total of 31 offers in my app including:
- $1 cash back on milk
- $3 cash back on Huggies Diapers
- $2 cash back on Huggies Wipes
- $1 cash back on bread
- $.50 cash back on Chobani Oats
There are so many GREAT coupons! I am in heaven! You can sign up here