- Print Coupons
- Coupon Database
- Shop By Store
- Pro Tips
- my Favs
OK, Mommas – I have a way for you to save at Carter’s and OshKosh B’gosh! Head over here and sign up to receive exclusive coupons and offers! It’s FREE to sign up!
I LOVE shopping at Carter’s for my little one, and I’ll take any coupons I can get to save on his clothes!
Don’t forget to sign up for Target coupons too!
Looking for a little pop of color in your wardrobe? Check out this geometric necklace I spotted on Jane.com today, it’s priced at $2.99 + $.97 shipping and it comes in 7 different colors.
This colored diamond necklace is the perfect Spring accessory! The bright colors will spice up any outfit you want to wear. These make great gifts so be sure to snag one for you and a friend! (chain is approximately 11″ long)
Fuchsia, Soft Pink, Mint, Ivory, Orchid, Black, Turquoise
Without a doubt, food is going to be one of the most expensive aspects of your wedding budget, with rates ranging from $30-$100+ per person, your wedding meal can quickly add up to some astronomical costs! But, the good news is if you are willing to get creative with your meal, there are cheaper ways to feed everyone and keep them happy!
1. Potluck - Now before you scoff at the idea of asking family and friends to bring a dish to YOUR wedding, you need to remember that they love you, they want you to succeed and they want to help you out on your big day! Bringing a dish will be a nice gesture that they can do for you, and it can help you alleviate some of the financial burden of putting on the wedding!
Photo Credit: TheKnot
2. Backyard BBQ – I don’t know about you, but I love BBQ and the thought of having a good old fashioned BBQ for a wedding reception sounds like a darn good idea to me, not to mention, MUCH cheaper than a formal sit down dinner. Grab some little ketchup bottles and some BBQ grub from Costco and you’ve got yourself a fun, low key wedding reception!
Photo Credit: USChiandKay
3. Candy/Dessert Bar – Have you ever thought about skipping the meal altogether? If you time your wedding right, you could pull off having just a little candy or dessert bar at your wedding. Drinks and Candy? Alcohol and Sugar? Sounds like a party to me!
Photo Credit: Colin Cowie Weddings
4. Appetizer Only – Think of this like a Happy Hour Wedding. Serving your guests a bevy of appetizers might replace the meal altogether and it will certainly reduce the out of pocket food expense!
Photo Credit: Spokane Bride Blog
5. Do-It-Yourself – Ok, so you are going to have to be crazy to do this option, but if you are crazy about saving money..this is your best bet! You can do all the food preparation and cooking yourself (and a few helpful friends). You’ll want to scour the web for wedding menu plans, shop at your local warehouse store and clear yourself some space on the countertop…because girlfriend, you are in for some cooking!
What ways did you save on your wedding food? Leave us a comment!
Today only, subscribe to Weight Watchers & Shape Bundle Magazine for only $8.99 per year (63% off)! You can order up to 3 years at this price! Just enter coupon code KARMA
Weight Watchers is the perfect companion for women or men who are dedicated to their health and fitness goals. Issues of Weight Watchers provide great quick-recipe ideas, seven-day menu plans, exercise tips, and other great health and lifestyle advice that can help the reader stay on track.
Shape your body, Shape your life. Designed to help women get their life in shape, each issue explores diet, fitness, beauty and how living healthy gives you the tools to enjoy a better life. This magazine subscription isn’t just about body building, it’s about self-image building.
This offer expires at Wednesday 04/23/14 11:59 PM EST EST
Happy Wine Down Wednesday! It’s the time of the week where we take a look at some of the freebies that are still available to grab at the national stores this week!
P.S. Don’t forget to take a picture of your store finds and upload them to Instagram with the tag #couponkarma
Starting on Friday 4/25, Shaws will have Turkey Hill Ice Cream on sale for $2.50. You can use the $1 off printable found on Facebook to get one for only $1.50!
Buy (1) Turkey Hill Ice Cream $2.50
Use (1) $1/1 Turkey Hill Ice Cream Facebook printable coupon
Final Price = $1.50