Got a Frozen lover? Head over to Tanga and snag this 150 Sticker Kit for only $4.99! This kit Includes 9 rolls of stickers that feature multiple sizes of stickers of Anna, Elsa, Olaf and many other characters, along with pretty snowflakes and cute sayings inspired by the movie.
If you want to get a head start on holiday shopping, check out this board game sale I found at Walmart.com! They have Monopoly, Sorry and Connect 4 priced at $7.87 each + you can choose in-store pickup to avoid shipping charges!
Woo hoo! We have a stock-up deal on cereal starting Sunday at Target! General Mills cereal will be on sale for $1.99 and, when you buy 3 boxes, you’ll get each one for $0.66 each after coupon stack!
Buy (3) Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Honey Nut Cheerios $1.99
Use (1) $1/3 Big G Cereals Target Coupon
Stack with (3) $1/1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms or Honey Nut Cheerios, 9/21 SS
Final Price = $1.97 or $0.66 each!
Thanks, Totally Target!
We just found a super deal on a Slow Cooker! Sears has this Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker on sale for only $9.99, down from the regular price of $29.99! This is a stainless 4 quart slow cooker and the perfect size for making some of these crockpot meals: Crockpot Apple Dump Cake & 3 Ingredient Soy Sauce & Coca Cola Chicken Drumsticks!
Looking for some good snacks for lunchboxes or to take to work? Check out this deal at Walmart – get packs of Frito-Lay Ready To Go Snacks for just $0.98 after coupon!
My daughter would love these in her lunch, and I need to get the jalapeno crackers for my husband – he will LOVE them!
Buy (1) Ready To Go Snacks, $1.98
Use (1) $1/1 Ready To Go Snacks Item, 10/19 SS (exp. 12/31)
Or use (1) $1/1 Frito-Lay Ready To Go Snacks Item, 10/19 SS (exp. 12/31) [Limit 1]
Final Price = $0.98
Thanks, I Heart the Mart!
Today only, subscribe to Shape Magazine for only $4.50 per year (76% off)! You can order up to 3 years at this price! Just enter coupon code KARMA at checkout.
Shape your body, Shape your life. Designed to help women get their life in shape, each issue explores diet, fitness, beauty and how living healthy gives you the tools to enjoy a better life. This magazine subscription isn’t just about body building, it’s about self-image building. Get started on the new you today!
This offer expires tonight at 11:59 PM EST EST
Holiday season is just around the corner and I know Keurig Coffee Brewers are always hot on everyone’s shopping list. This year you will have the option of getting a Keurig Brewer or a Keurig 2.0 Brewer. To help you make a better buying decision, I thought I’d put together a blog post about the differences between the two machines.
Keurig 2.0 Brewer:
- Keurig 2.0 Brewers can brew either a single cup of coffee, or a full carafe of coffee (great for when you have guests over!)
- Keurig 2.0 automatically senses the brewing container (cup or carafe) and delivers the appropriate amount of coffee
- The Keurig 2.0 Brewer will only work with Keurig K-Cups – This is very important. Keurig K-cups are the only K-cups to have the sensor that is required for the Keurig 2.0. But don’t worry, most companies are working on getting their K-cups compatible!
- Due to the sensing technology, you will not be able to use a reusable K-cup (such as this) with the Keurig 2.0
Traditional Keurig Brewer:
- Traditional Keurig Brewers are designed to brew a single cup of coffee
- Traditional Keurig Brewers work with all K-cup and Single Cups varieties
- You are able to use a reusable K-cup filter with traditional Keurig Brewers
So as you can see, the main point of difference between the Keurig and Keurig 2.0 is the fact that the 2.0 can brew either a single cup or a carafe. The other two points of difference have to due with the convenience of using all types of K-Cups and accessories. The Keurig 2.0 has more limitations on these than the traditional Keurig Brewer.
I hope that this blog post has answered your questions about the two brewers and helped you decided whether you should get a Keurig or Keurig 2.0 brewer.
Below you will find links to the Keurig 2.0 brewer at Kohl’s, Target & Walmart. I would check all 3 links periodically as the price will change often!
Keurig 2.0 Deals for 2014
(Prices subject to change frequently!)
- Keurig® 2.0 K350 Coffee Brewing System $129 @ Kohl’s
- Keurig 2.0 K300 Coffee Brewing System with Carafe and Bonus $25 Gift Card – $119 @ Walmart
- Keurig 2.0 K300 Coffee Maker Brewing System with Carafe $119 @ Target
- Keurig® 2.0 K300 Coffee Brewer $139.99 @ Staples
There is a new $1.50/2 Johnson & Johnson coupon available to print! These products are also on sale for B1G1 50% off at Rite Aid thru tomorrow, 10/25!
Here are a couple Rite Aid scenarios for you (ends 10/25):
Buy (2) Johnson’s Baby Powder $2.99 @B1G1 50% off
Use (1) $1.50/2 Johnson’s Baby Product coupon
Final Price = $1.49 each!
Buy (2) Johnson’s Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion $4.49 @B1G1 50% off
Use (1) $1.50/2 Johnson’s Baby Product coupon
Final Price = $2.62 each!
We’ve got 2 new Lawry’s coupons over at Savingstar! Head over there and load these 2 coupons to your card! I couldn’t find any printable or insert coupons to go with this, but it might still be a good deal!