Thank you Kim!!
A friend “Kim” commented on one of my deals this morning, she said “Except you have to have the money to buy all those products first. I totally get that it is a great deal but I’ve been noticing that sometimes the initial outlay is much more than I can afford”
And I Really DO get that!!! But, your not looking at the BIG picture…the idea is to;
1) Stock up when a GREAT deal comes along, so you don’t have to purchase that item for at least 3-6 months. For example; Persil Laundry Detergent is priced at $12 at Target, BUT this week you can grab 4 bottles PLUS 3 dishwashing liquid for LESS than the price of one! The kicker is, you need to pay the $31.63 to get the $15 Target Gift Back….which is a hard pill to swallow when your funds are limited.
2) ROLL ANY Gift Cards or Store Rewards on more deals with Gift Card Offers, keeping your cash outlay to a minimum! This is called “ROLLING” because the idea is to use the gift cards to purchase more products with gift card offers, pay with gift cards and receive more gift cards! YOUR Goal is to buy as many products as you can, INCLUDING products you NEED & sometimes products you don’t need just to keep that FREE gift card earning for you.
Not quite following?? I know, It’s a lot to take in..so I put a deal together for her.
What if I told you, you can walk out of Target with OVER $105 of product, including Laundry, dish soap, shampoo, chicken breasts, bottled water, salad dressing, Hummus, Waffles, Crackers, Shave Gel & More ….and Pay just $32.91 at checkout + get back $7.25 in rebates, making your final price just $25.66!!
So now that $30 out of pocket doesn’t sound quite that bad!! NOT only do you have enough laundry detergent, dish soap, shampoo and shave gel to last you the next 6 months, you also have bottled water & other groceries AND YES, you may have grabbed a couple of products you don’t need, like the SheaMoisture Facial Masks….but their is a reason for that!
The idea is to NOT exceed the price of the Gift Card, to keep your layout down to a minimum. So we add a small inexpensive product (we call this a filler) to get our haul as close to or just slightly over that Gift Card total, in this case $10.
So here is my deal & I hope it works for you KIM!
Deal Valid Thru 3/4:
- Buy (4) Persil Laundry Detergent 100 oz, $11.99 reg price
- Buy 2, Receive $5 Target Gift Card thru 3/25
- Spend $20, Submit for $5 Persil Mail-in-Rebate thru 3/31
- Buy (3) Lemi Shine Dish Soap 22 oz, $2.89 reg price
- Receive $5 Target Gift Card wyb three, thru 3/4
- Use $15/$50 Household Purchase, $50 + in ad Target Coupon (valid 2/26-3/4) OR Text CLEAN to 827438 for Mobile Coupon
- Stack (4) $2.00 off ONE Persil ProClean laundry detergent
- And (2) $1/1 Lemi Shine Dish Soap (lemishine.com) Limit 2
- Pay: $31.63, Receive (3x) $5 Target Gift Cards (value $15) & Submit for $5.00 Persil Mail-in-Rebate (exp 3/31)
- Final Price: $11.63 or $1.66 each Or like getting ALL 7 products for LESS than the price of one Persil Laundry Detergent!
- Buy 3 Gillette After Shave Gel ($2.12)
- Receive $5 Gift Card back for buying 3 thru 3/4
- NO COUPONS NEEDED
- Buy (4) Dove Dry Shampoo $3.94)
- Receive $5 Gift Card wyb 4, Thru 3/4
- Use (2) (2) $3/2 Dove Hair Care Product 2-26-17 RP x3/18**Limit 2
- Use $15 Gift Card from previous transaction
- Pay $1.12, receive 2 x $5 Gift Card
- Buy (1) Gold’n Plump Shakers Chicken Breast Strips 20 oz, $5.99
- Buy (3) Nestle Pure Life Water 15 pack .5 liter bottles $2.49
- Buy (1) SheaMoisture Facial Masks $2.49
- Buy (2) Bush’s Hummus Made Easy $1.50 (Sale thru 3/11)
- Buy (1) Buy (1) Ken’s Dressing 16 oz 2/$4 (Sale thru 3/25)
- Buy (1) Kellogg’s Eggo Waffles, $2.49 (Reg. Price)
- Buy (1) Van’s Crackers $1.99 (Sale thru 3/11)
- Buy (1) Jell-O Simply Good $1.29 (Reg. Price)
- Scan 25% Off Gold’n Plump Shakers Target-cartwheel x3/4
- Scan 20% Off Eggo Waffles 6-12 ct & 40 ct minis Target-cartwheel x3/4 49
- Scan 25% Off Jell-O Simply Good 3 to 3.9 oz Target-Cartwheel x3/4
- Use 75/1 Kellogg’s Frozen Eggo Waffles, Pancakes or French Toast 8.4 oz+ 2-5 RP x3/19
- Use (1) $1.25/1 Van’s Product (must sign up)
- Use (3) $2.00 off any 3 Nestle Pure Life
- Use (2) $2.00 off one SheaMoisture
- Use (2) $1.00 on ONE (1) $1.00/1 Bush’s Southwest Black Bean Hummus Made Easy (Zip Code 77477)
- Or $1.00/1 Bush’s Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Made Easy (Zip Code 77477)
- Or$1.00/1 Bush’s Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Made Easy (Zip Code 77477)
- Use (1) 75¢ OFF ONE (1) Bottle of Ken’s Steak House Dressings, 16oz or larger
- Use $1.50 off wyb 1 Gold ‘n Plump Shakers
- OR $1/1 Gold’n Plump Chicken)*
- Use $10 Target Gift Card From Transaction #2
- Pay $0.16, submit for 75 back wyb (1) Ken’s Steak House Dressing 16 oz+ with MobiSave & Earn .75 Cash back wyb Van’s Simply Delicious product w/ibotta app & Earn .75 Cash Back wyb Jell-O Simply Good w/Checkout 51 x3/1 limit 1
- FINAL PRICE FREE $2.25 MONEYMAKER!
Thanks to Kim Ransom for your input!!
- Total Cost Of Products=$105.47
- Cash Paid Out = $32.91!!
- Left With $2.25 Cashback rebates from MobiSave, Ibotta & Checkout51 & $5 MIR for buying 4 Persil!
- Final Price $25.66!!