Sephora has teamed up with the Skin Cancer Foundation to develop a Sun Safety Kit.
The retail value of this kit is $193 but it available right now for only $30! Plus, if you go through Ebates, you’ll get 8% cash back in your Ebates account!
In this kit you’ll get the following products:
- 0.23 oz Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector SPF 42 PA+++
- 0.08 oz Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15
- 0.25 oz Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer SPF 15 with Dermaxyl Complex
- 0.5 oz Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Defense Moisture Lotion SPF 30
- 0.5 oz Ole Henriksen Protect The Truth SPF 50+ Sunscreen
- 0.4 oz Philosophy Hope Oil-Free SPF 30
- 0.5 oz Boscia Oil-free Daily Hydration SPF 15
- 2.5 oz St. Tropez Gradual Tan
- 0.33 oz Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++
- 0.33 oz Supergoop! SPF 30+ Everyday UV Lotion for Face and Body Cream Oil-free
- 0.5 oz Origins VitaZing SPF 15
- 0.33 oz Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15
- 0.03 oz Bare Escentuals bareMinerals SPF 25 Mineral Veil and brush
- 0.169 oz Sephora Collection Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15
- 0.23 oz Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 60 PA +++
- 1 Kate Somerville Somerville 360° Face Self Tanning Pad
- 1 TanTowel Classic Self-Tan Towelette for Face & Body
- Bonus train case
Just this morning I was watching E! News and was listening to super models and celebrities gush about how important it is to take care of your skin and always wear sun screen so I’m anxious to get my hands on one of these kits!