I just got back from Shaws, where I did the Mega Sale…and scored big time! I was able to get 10 items for just $.30 cents! I was soo happy to see the JollyTime Healthy Pop included in the sale, because there is a $.50/1 printable for it, making it a MONEYMAKER! The overage was then applied to the other items in my basket!
Bought (4) JollyTime Healthy Pop Popcorn $1.29
Bought (4) Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts $2.19
Bought (2) Eggo Waffles $2.19
Used (4) $.50/1 JollyTime Healthy Pop printable
Used (4) $.75/1 Kellogg’s Pop-Tart Coupons
Used (2) $.75/1 Eggo Printable coupon
$5.00 in Mega Sale Savings
Final Price = $.30 cents!
Newbie Alert – In order for you to replicate this deal, you will need Kellogg’s Family Reward Points! If you are not already a member, here’s a little kickstart guide for you:
1. Sign up for Kellogg’s Family Rewards
2. Search your house for Kellogg’s products (Pop-Tarts, Cereal, Eggos, etc) Each Kellogg’s product has a code inside the box.
3. You will want to input those codes into your Kellogg’s Family Reward account
4. Here are a few bonus codes for you to use to get started (not sure if they are all still valid):
5. You will need 500 points to get a $.75/1 Pop-Tarts or Eggo coupon. You will be able to get 2 prints from each redemption.
6. Once you redeem the points, an email will be sent with your coupon link.