Are you ready to go out and save lots of money this week during the Shaw’s Mega Sale? Today is the first day of the sale and I want to be sure you are prepared! Here are a few things you should know about the Mega Sale:
- You must buy items in sets of 10
- You can MIX & MATCH, you do not need to buy 10 of a single item
- You can use coupons on Mega Sales
- The $5.00 will come off once the 10th item has been rung in
- Printable Grocery Coupons
- Kellogg’s Family Reward Coupons
- Shaw’s Store Coupons
- SavingStar Coupons
- New Wild Harvest & Essential Everyday Coupons
- Check out the new Snap by Groupon couponing app & Save $1.00 on Milk!
Below you will find some of the best deals happening this week!
- Click here to see EVERYTHING that is on sale –> FULL Coupon Matchup
- Click here to see 7 Mega Sale Deal Scenarios–> 7 Shaws Mega Sale Deal Scenarios
Some of the best individual deals:
- **Stock Up Alert** Fiora Paper Towels & Bathroom Tissue Deal = $.16 per roll!
- Pillsbury Ready to Bake Melts Cookies, FREE at Shaws on Friday!
- *HOT* Cereal Deals Happening at Shaws Starting 10/3 = As low as $.48 cents!
- Free Nacho Cheese Taco Shells At Shaw’s on Friday!
- Shaw’s Mega Sale: Kellogg’s Nutrigrain Bars & Pop-Tarts $.29 cents!
- Shaw’s Mega Sale: Pantene Shampoo & Conditioner only $.99 Starting 10/3
- Shaw’s Mega Sale: Sunny D Drink, $.49 cents starting 10/3!
- Yoplait Go-Gurt, as low as $1.05 a box at Shaws starting on Friday 10/3!
- Old El Paco Seasoning Packets, $.35 At Shaw’s On Friday!
- Pillsbury Toaster Strudel, $.23 cents at Shaw’s Starting on Friday 10/3!
- Old El Paso Refried Beans, $.65 At Shaw’s on Friday!
- *HOT* FREE Larabars at Shaws on Friday!
- Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks, $1.25 a box at Shaws on Friday 10/3!