If you haven’t redeemed the $5/$20 SavingStar rebate for Simple, St.Ives or Noxzema products yet, we have a great deal for you starting 8/09! You will need to print (2) $1/2 cvs coupon’s, these are still available and you can print two per computer. You will also need the $3/2 coupon from the 7/26 RP insert, if you don’t have the coupon you can order HERE.
The Simple Facial wipes (which I Love!!) will be on sale B1G1 50% off at $6.99 each, Plus you will get $3 in ECB’s wys $10 (limit 1) You can get that price down to just $1.99 each when you stack the (2) cvs coupons with the $3/2 Mq and the $5/$20 SavingStar rebate, Here’s the deal breakdown…
- Buy (4) Simple Facial Wipes $6.99 each
- (One will be 50% off)
- Total $20.97
- Get $5/$20 Unilever Personal Care Products Purchase of $20 or More – SavingStar One or Many Rebate Offer; Includes Simple, Noxzema, Ponds, and St. Ives Facial Products (Including Cleansers, Scrubs, Wipes, and Moisturizers); Excludes Trial and Travel Size
- Use (2) $1/2 Dove, Simple, and Vaseline Skin Products – CVS Coupon; Excludes Trial and Travel Size
- Use (1) $3/2 Simple, St. Ives, Pond’s, or Noxzema Products – 7-26-15 RP; Excludes Trial or Travel Size; Maximum 2 Identical Coupons Allowed In Same Shopping Trip (exp 8/23)
- Pay $15.97, receive $3 ECB (wys $10, limit 1) & get $5 SavingStar Rebate (wys $20) exp 8/27
- Final Price $7.97 or just $1.99 each!
- Get 10% Back in Beauty Bucks = $2.09, so just $5.68 or $1.42 each!!
More Coupons You May Like: