IF you live in the State of Maine, you have probably noticed that your CVS store is running a bi-weekly trial on the CVS deals. These trials will be going on until 7/1 when CVS will make a decision to continue or return to the weekly deals. This has caused a lot of confusion for many shoppers including myself, BUT looking on the bright side, it means we get an extra week to bag some AWESOME deals that may have been missed last week, on the down side it also means we will miss out on two weekly AD flyers each month.
Right now thru 2/11, CVS in the State of Maine will be running the same deals as advertised last week at CVS.
Deal Valid Thru 2/11 (State of Maine ONLY)
- Buy (1) Kellogg’s Corn Flakes 12 oz, $1.99 (sale price)
- Use (1) $1.00/1 Kellogg’s Cereal or, 8.7 oz or Larger; Redeem For 850 Points – KelloggsFamilyRewards.com
- OR (1)
$0.75/1 Kellogg’s Corn Flakes, Crispix, All-Bran, Mueslix or Smart Start Cereal(NLA)
- Or $0.50/1 Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Cereal; Includes 12 oz or Larger Only; Limit of 4 Like Coupons In Same Shopping Trip
- Stack (1) $1.25/1 breakfast bars/cereal CVS Coupon from the Red Coupon Machine (wk 1/29)
- Final Price: FREE + $0.25 MONEYMAKER!