IF you live in the State of Maine, you have probably noticed that your CVS store is running a bi-weekly trial on the CVS deals. These trials will be going on until 7/1 when CVS will make a decision to continue or return to the weekly deals. This has caused a lot of confusion for many shoppers including myself, BUT looking on the bright side, it means we get an extra week to bag some AWESOME deals that may have been missed last week, on the down side it also means we will miss out on two weekly AD flyers each month.
Right now thru 2/11, CVS in the State of Maine will be running the same deals as advertised last week at CVS. Starting 1/29 at CVS, Purex Crystals AND laundry detergent are on sale at $1.99 (reg $6.49) If you missed this deal last week OR just want to stock up on more, you have another week!!
Deal Valid Thru 2/11 (State of Maine ONLY)
- Buy (2) General Mills Cocoa Puffs 11.8oz, or Cookie Crisps, 2/$4 (Sale Price) or $2.49 each
- Use (2) $0.75/1 Cocoa Puffs, Cookie Crisp or Trix
- Or (1) $1/2 General Mills Big G or Nature Valley cereal including Cocoa Puffs & Cookie Crisp
- Pay: $2.50, receive $1 ECB wyb 2 (limit 1) & submit for $1/2 Cocoa Puffs, Cookie Crisp or Trix Cerea,l Checkout 51 Offer (exp 2/8)
- Final Price: $0.50 or just 25¢ each!