We want our customers to get the best value in our stores, and we encourage them to use coupons to save on
groceries in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Coupons should be presented at the beginning of the order. Coupons presented after the transaction is complete will not be accepted.
- We will only accept coupons while they are valid according to the dates listed on the coupons. Coupons will not be accepted beyond their expiration dates.
- Limits specified on coupons will be enforced.
- We will only accept coupons that have had the product or purchase requirement met. Substitutions arenot permitted.
- Coupons must have a valid scannable barcode.
- No cash back will be given for coupons of any kind.
- Manufacturer‐issued coupons must have a valid remit address.
- We do not double or triple coupons.
- Customers may not use more than one (1) coupon per item. Coupon stacking is not allowed.
- Transactions may not be separated for the purpose of circumventing coupon policies.
- We cannot refund the value of a coupon or return the coupon if a purchased item is later returned tothe store.
- Any coupons that have been identified as counterfeit or appear to be fraudulent will not be accepted.
- Any applicable sales tax must be paid by the consumer.
- We will accept Manufacturer, Store, Internet, and Hannaford Catalina Checkout coupons.
- Competitor coupons will not be accepted in our stores, including Catalina coupons (printed at checkout)from other retailers.
- We accept valid Manufacturer Internet coupons (printed at home) up to a face value of $5.
- We will accept Manufacturer and Store coupons for FREE items. We will only accept Internet couponsfor FREE items if there is a purchase requirement (e.g., buy one get one).
- In a transaction containing a BOGO (buy one get one) coupon, a second coupon cannot be appliedtoward either product.
To ensure fast checkouts and maintain product availability, we reserve the right to limit the number of coupons used. Individual store management has final discretion in accepting, denying, or limiting the use of any coupon presented. Unfortunately, because we are not always able to ascertain which coupons are legitimate and which are not, we will encounter times that our policy might prohibit some customers from redeeming valid coupons.
We certainly regret any inconvenience or frustration this causes. We reserve the right to change our coupon policy without notice.
If you have any questions about our policy please contact our Customer Information Center at 1‐800‐213‐9040. Effective as of October 11, 2011