Harris Teeter Coupon Acceptance Policy
- We accept coupons that have not passed their expiration date for use; we cannot accept any expired coupons.
- We accept only one manufacturer coupon per purchased item.
- We do not accept coupons on items not purchased.
- Coupons must be presented at time of purchase; we cannot return money for coupons not used.
- Coupons presented and items purchased must match exactly; size, variety, flavor, etc.
- We uphold any purchase stipulations set forth by product manufacturer.
- We accept one coupon per item purchased.
- We accept coupons for items only of equal or more value; we do not give cash back.
- Sales tax is paid by customer at full retail.
- We accept 20 double coupons per day per customer/household with VIC card; all others redeemed at face value. No orders may be separated that would allow the 20 coupon limit or any other coupon limits to be exceeded.
- We double manufacturer’s coupons up to face value of $0.99; with total amount not to exceed $1.98 or entire retail of item; whichever is less.
- We double up to three identical items with manufacturer coupon; additional coupons for like item will be honored at face value. Like items include all flavors.
- No competitor coupons will be doubled or tripled.
- Coupons that state “do not double” will not be doubled or tripled.
- eVIC coupons can be accepted along with paper coupons, however will not be doubled.
- We gladly accept internet manufacturer’s coupons for product; however no “free” product internet coupons are accepted.
- With the purchase of two like manufacturer’s products, we accept two internet coupons, per store, per day.
- We do not accept internet coupons that do not appear to be originals or that won’t scan.
- We gladly accept local competitors’ manufacturer coupons. We also redeem circular or direct-mail coupons for money off of the total order.
- We do not accept any internet coupons from other retailers.
- Rainchecks never expire and are accepted at any Harris Teeter store.
- We do not issue rainchecks for coupon items that may be out of stock or for “while supplies last” items.
- We reserve the right to limit raincheck quantities based on product availability and advertised limits.
- Rainchecks can be written for a limit of three unless otherwise stated in the ad.
- Our scan guarantee states “If an item scans higher than the shelf tag or sign, you will receive one like item free, excluding alcohol and tobacco.”
- We will honor five “scan guarantees” per customer; all other pricing inadequacies will result in the difference between the shelf tag and the actual price of the item being refunded.
Harris Teeter reserves the right to limit quantities in coupon usage, as well as products and to amend our policies as we deem appropriate.