General Coupons Policy
• ShopRite accepts store coupons, manufacturer coupons, Internet coupons and electronic coupons loaded on to your Price Plus club card.
• The store reserves the right to limit the number of coupons customers use if management feels the number of coupons is excessive.
Double Coupons Policy
• The double coupon policy varies, so be sure to check with your local store.
• Most ShopRite stores will double up to four (4) like coupons per household per day unless further restricted by the manufacturer.
• Most locations will double manufacturer coupons up $0.99. Coupons over that amount are redeemed at face value.
Stacking Coupons Policy
• Store coupons can be stacked with manufacturer coupons
Competitor Coupons Policy
• ShopRite will not accept competitors’ Coupons.
Internet Coupons Policy
• ShopRite accepts Internet-generated coupons that are legible with a valid remit address and a bar code that scans. The store reserves the right to refuse any coupon for a “free” product, “buy one get one free” offers, and coupons with a high face-value in relation to the price of the item.
Additional Coupon Restrictions
• ShopRite reserves the right to limit coupon to four (4) like coupons per household per day.