1. Mix cake batter as directed on box
2. Put in fridge for few minutes to thicken
3. While mix is in fridge, trace or draw hearts on parchment paper. For the first batch, I drew wider hearts and for the second batch I drew longer hearts. Turns out the wider hearts were better looking!
4. Use a pastry bag or ziploc with tip cut off (<–that’s what I did ;) and fill in your heart shapes
5. Cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes and then remove and let cool
6. Frost with Betty Crocker Cream Cheese Frosting…and voila, you have some tasty romantic treats!