I don’t know about your family, but we love our rotisserie chickens! Not only are these simple to make (hell they are done when you buy them) they are usually LESS expensive than buying a whole chicken and roasting it yourself. There are many nights that Pete and I sit around our kitchen island and eat a rotisserie right out of the container! But, there are some nights that we have the kids and we need an actual meal. That is when I came up with these Super Easy BBQ Chicken Pockets using Pillsbury Biscuits!
(1) Rotisserie Chicken
(1) Bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce
(1) Can of Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
(1) Package of shredded cheddar cheese
1. Remove all the meat from the rotisserie chicken and place in a bowl
2. Add half bottle of BBQ Sauce and stir to make sure all chicken is smothered in BBQ Sauce :)
3. Roll out your grands biscuits
4. Add a spoonful of shredded chicken and top with a shredded cheese
5. Top with another rolled out Grands biscuit
6. Press around the edges to close up pocket
7. Cook at 400 for 10-12 minutes or until Grands biscuits are golden brown
Did you try this recipe? Come back and let us know what you thought!