Target shoppers! It’s time to add another couponing tool to your shopping belt and it’s called Ibotta! Ibotta is an easy-to-use couponing app available for iPhone & Android that you can use at Target to save even more money! And the best part is that you don’t even need to clip or print any coupons for this one!
How to use the Ibotta App at Target:
- Download or Open up the Ibotta app in your Apple or Android Device
- Navigate to the Target Coupons [Listed under Grocery] – you should see a variety of offers available to Target customers
- Select the offers you would like to take advantage of and complete the activities associated with them. This may be anything from watching a video, answering a question or learning a quick fact.
- Once you have completed the activities, you will be eligible to take advantage of that offer at Target (or any other participating Ibotta retailer)
- Purchase the item at Target (YES, you may also use manufacturer, store & Cartwheel coupons in-store on these items)
- Once you purchase the item(s), all you have to do is upload a photo of the receipt proving that you made the purchase to the Ibotta Mobile App and the money will be deposited into your Ibotta account. Once you have earned at least $5.00 in your account, you can request a payout via Paypal or in gift cards.
Why is Ibotta cool?
Ibotta is a little different from other coupons because the savings do NOT come off at the checkout, instead they are deposited to your account AFTER the transaction is complete and the receipt has been uploaded. You do not need to even have your Ibotta app in-store with you when you make the purchase!
FAQ about using Ibotta at Target:
- Each Ibotta Coupon can only be redeemed once
- Ibotta coupons CAN be stacked with Manufacturer’s coupons & Target store coupons & Cartwheel coupons
- For a full chart of stacking coupons at Target, see this Coupon Stacking Cheat Sheet